My sister asked me to make a Mickey Mouse cake for a party that she was helping with. I had fun making the cake despite the long day surrounding it (a baby shower and another birthday party) and the trouble making the colors look right...but, I think it turned out pretty cute. However, can I just say that I think black frosting tastes horrible and does dreadful stuff to your mouth. I guess it's a necessary evil.
Monday, October 18, 2010
Oh, Mickey you're so fine...
My sister asked me to make a Mickey Mouse cake for a party that she was helping with. I had fun making the cake despite the long day surrounding it (a baby shower and another birthday party) and the trouble making the colors look right...but, I think it turned out pretty cute. However, can I just say that I think black frosting tastes horrible and does dreadful stuff to your mouth. I guess it's a necessary evil.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Ha- we listened to that song over and over and over at the party...It was fun the first 6 times.
Thanks again! You are amazing. Everyone in the ward (including the bishop) heard about it by Sunday. Black frosting IS gross, I got away with not having to eat too much of it though. Andrei (the birthday boy) ate a whole ear (good thing we made cupcakes too) and his mouth was so black. When I get that picture I'll show it to you!
What the amazing! That cake is perfect! Good job!
Post a Comment