I love my kids. They are beautiful. They make me laugh, they make me cry, they surprise me with things they say and do (for good and bad, but it's all part of growing I guess). I marvel every day at how big they are getting, and that makes me a little teary eyed. I miss Jacob's baby fat (what little he ever had of it). He's not a little boy anymore, it's scares me a little. Thomas is crazy, a little wrecking ball of hyperactive energy. It's hard to handle him sometimes but he makes me laugh more often than not.
Ava is such a quiet, sweet little girl. She is the calm in the storm of my boys, always ready with a much needed snuggle or a silent companion when you just need someone to listen. I am so lucky to have the children that I do. When I struggle with them, like I have quite often lately, I have to remind myself that these children were sent to me by my Heavenly Father. He chose them especially for me for a reason, to challenge me and to help me to grow, for what they would bring to my life and for what I could give to them. I love them so much and am proud to be their mother.


2 comments:
Can I just say that you are the most awesome mom I have ever met and that I want to be you when I grow up? I really do.
I love your children too and am so glad they belong to you because that means I can be their Aunt!
...and I love these pictures, especially Tommy's GQ pose
Tommy's GQ pose was the bestest!
I love your kids, too. I wish we were closer (physically) so I could hang out with them more often.
Post a Comment