We went to one of our favorite places this weekend. We go every year to Carter Mountain Orchard to pick apples. We went about a month ago when my sister was here to get peaches. The boys had fun picking some apples and loved the cider and apple cider donuts. It was pretty windy and chilly but a beautiful day. Ava loved the donuts as you can see on her face...I think she had a good time.
Monday, October 18, 2010
Apple Picking
We went to one of our favorite places this weekend. We go every year to Carter Mountain Orchard to pick apples. We went about a month ago when my sister was here to get peaches. The boys had fun picking some apples and loved the cider and apple cider donuts. It was pretty windy and chilly but a beautiful day. Ava loved the donuts as you can see on her face...I think she had a good time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I love those little faces!!
I also like that Jacob is trying to recreate the cover of Twilight (I know he's not really) and that the pictures go from a whole apple with Jake, to a partially eaten one with Tommy, to destroyed doughnuts with Ava.
And I also love the little folded up left ear on Ava.
Post a Comment