Monday, September 29, 2008

Fun Outdoors





The boys had fun exploring outside with water and leaves and trees. Jake wanted to get up in the tree first and ,naturally, Tommy wanted to follow. But, once he was up there he wasn't so thrilled. He's unhappy in the picture but it was such a cute picture I used it anyway. Tommy has been copying everything Jake does lately, including sticking his face in a bucket of water with grass and leaves in it and sucking up water and spitting it in to the air...as Ben always reminds me...I wanted boys. And, on a subject not of the outdoors but kiddie related, Jake has been really into Dirty Jobs lately, especially the episode of the lobsters. So, of course, he calls me into the bathroom after doing a doodie and points in the toilet and says 'look mommy, a lobster...it's big, like a dinosaur'...gotta love it.

3 comments:

Shauna said...

Oh man why are boys obsessed w/poop? Drew asks me what color his is every time I change his diaper and he wants to see it. Gross! Well those boys of yours and the pictures are so cute, it makes you forget all the doodie talk :)

AuntKatween said...

I can't stop laughing!!

Lildonbro said...

HAHA. I was going to say Tommy doesn't look too happy about being up in the tree! :)
Those boys are yours are so flipping cute, I love them, I just want little pocket minatures of them so I can always carry them around with me. :)