Sunday, September 7, 2008

Fireman Mania


I walked into my bedroom today and found this fire station on my night stand. Jake is really in to building them lately. He has made stations with up to 5 stalls in them. Putting the helipad on there is new. He's only been doing that the last few days. Anyway, naturally, there are little wooden fire stations in different areas of the house so that he can come back any time that he chooses. You never know when or where you are going to need one.




He also likes making anything into a fire truck. As you see here, he is maneuvering his firetruck through the busy streets of Jacksonville, trying not to hit the ubiquitous motorcycle that you see about every 5 seconds on the road. You have to stay sharp. The headset is so that he can keep in contact with headquarters.

3 comments:

Lildonbro said...

Oh that's awesome! I love this kid!! He's so smart, how many kids would set up the fire engine this way?

Martha said...

I absolutely love it! Brilliance, Jake!

AuntKatween said...

I just smiled reading this post:)