Saturday, August 8, 2009

Rainy Day



It was a really rainy day earlier this week and the boys got bored and were driving me crazy so we whipped out paper bags, foil, markers, sequins, and pom poms and made the Robot suits. They're not perfect, and I was running out of foil...check your stock before you start, but the boys had fun. Jake kept pushing the pom pom buttons and making beeping noises. It was so cute. Sorry the second picture is blurry, Jake wouldn't stay still. I'm just sorry I didn't have enough foil to make thier hats, that would've been fun. Anyway...next rainy day, maybe we'll be knights with swords.

3 comments:

Shauna said...

Hey those look awesome! Owen was a robot for Halloween a couple years ago and we made a far more complicated suit. Wish I would've known about this version!

Donbrosky's said...

Great idea!!! Looks like they had fun.

AuntKatween said...

Luv it!!!!!!!!!