Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Mommy, my tummy hurts
We went to our new ward on Sunday and Jake was really nervous. He was having anxiety issues and sat in a corner closet crying for a while and Tommy went in with Grandma and Grandpa. He couldn't bring himself to walk into the chapel. I told him he wouldn't have to go to his classes today and that he could just hang with me and go to my classes. We sat in the foyer and he just had his hands over his ears and had his eyes closed. We went to Sunday school but he still had problems going into a room with so many people. Anyway, we finally get to Relief Society and he's OK for like a minute...then they start singing. He can't handle singing, doesn't like it, never has. So he starts saying, I can't stay here, I have to leave, I need to sit in the car' After a while of him getting really upset I agree to walk around with him. We get to the foyer and he says,'Mommy,I don't feel well my tummy hurts, there are all the people in it...it's the baby.' I just laughed to myself because I didn't want to make him feel bad, but I explained to him that Mommy was the only one that had a baby in her tummy. Kids are so funny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
That is too cute. I guess when my tummy hurts, it's like the baby, too. (No- not pregnant)
I love that kid.
Post a Comment