Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Little Peanut


???????????????????What will it be?????????????????????????



Well, I found out my due date. Drum roll please...March 23rd. So funny though because that's the exact date that Tommy was due. He of course came 3 weeks early, but it was his due date nonetheless. So, really, I could be having 2 kids that have the same birthday, weird. Morning sickness has been awful, that's why there haven't been many posts lately, luckily Ben was working short days for a while there and he would get home and tell me to get in bed so I could sleep through dry heaving and puking. I am sooooo hungry, but nothing sounds good and what I do eat comes right back up. I also haven't worked out in a month...go me!! I usually feel OK once I wake up, but then start getting light headed and dizzy and face the fact that I have to eat, which I dread, because then the nausea kicks in and I'm useless. My poor kids need their mom back. There are a few moments here and there during the day when I feel OK, so I try to play with them and get some house work done. But, enough of that, All you mothers have been through it. Needless to say, we are very excited and can't wait to meet the little tyke. The kids don't get it yet and just think that I've gotten really lazy and that I need medicine. Anyway, we will keep you posted.

5 comments:

Lildonbro said...

haha. I love that they think you have just gotten really lazy :)

tell that alien baby to stop sucking up your life force.

Shauna said...

Hey congrats!!! That's awesome! You hoping for a 3rd boy or those cute girl clothes? Will you guys still be in the military when he/she is born? Good luck w/the nausea!

Martha said...

You are lazy and need medicine! That's great. Can't wait to find out what you are having. We need a girl in the family and no one else is up for the challenge at the moment.

AuntKatween said...

Wow, being pregnant sounds so fun:) Can't wait to find out what the little peanut is!!

Nichole said...

wow i had no idea i am soo happy for yall. good lukc.