Monday, October 12, 2009
Harvest Festival 2009
The family and I took our yearly trip to the Carter Mountain Apple Harvest Festival and it was a blast. It was cold and drizzly but it was worth it. We went on a hayride and ate warm apple doughnuts. The boys had fun climbing trees and picking apples and we went to the pumpkin patch and chose a few of those. Jake liked the band that played which surprised me. He sat a listened with a big grin on his face. They have apple cider up there and apple cider slushies...it was a little cold for that but they looked good. And I got an apple lover's cookbook (mucho excited). After that, we went out for pizza. I was a very fun day, I'm just sorry that I didn't get more pictures. We look forward to going again next year.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
When did you go?? Yeah, I have a picture of us up there, when Tommy was a baby, and there is one of me and Jacob. He is holding my hand and looking at the band:)
Fun! I love pumpkin pictures :) Cute boys you got there!
Fun! So, are you going to share some of the apple cookbook goodness? I have apples, but nothing to make!
Oh, and post your pumpkin bread recipe.
We'll see you in 40 days! I'm just sayin'!
40 days!? Exciting.
I wish I could have gone, I am coming next year and you can't stop me!! I'll be the little extension of the family with the super pale skin from being locked up in the basement.
Post a Comment