Sunday, October 19, 2008

Tractor Triumph




Jacob did it folks. He has always been really nervous around machinery. He loves firetrucks but will never get on one. He loves tractors but can't stand to get too close. It's a love hate relationship with these things. It's his sensory issues and he always gets over stimulated and can't handle it and gets upset. But while we were at the pumpkin patch he was watching all the construction and I guess it was the foreman, came over and asked Jake if he wanted to get on and Jake said yes. I asked Jake if he was sure and he said yes again. So I handed him over the fence and he got on. You can see that he's kind of tense but he's happy to be up there. Way to go Jake!!!! you conquered one of your fears.

3 comments:

UiS-BlogLine said...

Nice Pics

Click here
Click here

Martha said...

Love it!! GO JAKE!!

Jessica said...

I am setting my blog to private please send me your email address so I can add you. My email address is jmomerak@yahoo.com. Thanks and sorry for any inconvenience.