


I wish that I had better pictures but it was so stinkin' sunny that there was a glare or a shadow everywhere. Oh well, they weren't very cooperative anyway. They loved the pumpkins though and all Tommy could do was yell 'puckin' over and over pointing to every single one. Jake decided that we had to take all of them home and was loading up the wagon while I went behind him and took them out. If he had his druthers we would have gone without food that week to supply ourselves with enough pumpkins to make our own patch. They had construction going on there too so the boys had fun looking at the diggers and such. Tommy fell in love with the tiny wee pumpkins and tried to carry an armload out and got so ticked off and would stamp his feet and cry whenever one would fall off his pile. Then after we got home they wanted to sit on the porch with the pumpkins and keep them company while they ate their snack. All in all it was a good day. And Daddy will be home in time to help us carve them. YAY!!!

2 comments:
OH, I know Ben will carve those pumpkins up right!
I can't believe how big Tommy is. Well, I suppose he's only one week older than Tessa. Can't wait to see the cousins together! If we put pumpkins outside right now they would freeze through.
Post a Comment