It's Snowing!!!! And it's so pretty, but wait, it's March 27Th. That's OK, I'll take it. The only problem is that I can't take a picture to show you. Our big beautiful camera hasn't worked since Jake puked on it. Apparently, the camera has a problem with stomach contents being showered upon it. And our little handy one is on the fritz. You push the power button and it just sits there and spazzes out for a few seconds then shuts down. Not exactly sure what it's deal is. Anyway, we ordered a beautiful new Nikon and it should be here this week...so excited!!! So, I will be able to take pictures again, just won't be able to show you the snow. Sorry.
In other news, we are all getting over the most horrendous stomach bug ever. It pretty much incapacitates you and you are so nauseous you just want to curl up in a ball and die. Weird thing is, there was a like a 3 puke limit. We all puked 3 times, although you still felt nauseous you didn't puke anymore...maybe that's because you couldn't eat anything so there was nothing left after that. The only family member that didn't get it is Ava (so far, cross you fingers) My father in law joked that she looked way too happy and maybe she was the carrier. Then my mother dubbed her typhoid Mary...don't know how I feel about that. But, while we are all still a little weak and recovering, she is surprisingly chipper at the moment. Maybe there's some truth to what's said.
Sunday, March 27, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I just laughed out loud. The sweet, unsuspecting baby is really typhoid Mary...
All of the Donbrosky clan needs to read this Dave Barry Classic...
http://www.radford.edu/~ibarland/Public/Humor/DaveBarry/flu
congrats on the snow! and the big new nikon!
Post a Comment