Wednesday, March 2, 2011

But I'll Miss You

Jake: I'll never hear Papa's Dad's voice again
Me: You mean my Grandpa
Jake: yeah, I'll never see him again.
Me: Well, He'll be waiting for us when we go to Heaven.
Jake: But I don't want to go to Heaven, I don't want to die.
Me: Don't worry, hopefully it won't happen until you're really, really, really, old.
Jake: But then you'll miss me too much.
Me: I hate break it to you buddy, but I'll probably go to Heaven long before you do.
Jake: But you can't, I'll miss you and who will make my breakfast?
Me: Well hopefully you will have a wife who will do that for you.
Jake: Yeah, a wife named Joanna
Me: A wife named Joanna?
Jake: Yeah, just like you, because I love you.

How sweet is that kid??? I love him to pieces.

4 comments:

Shauna said...

got goosebumps. so sweet.

J, K, L, and D said...

I love it when little boys want to marry their moms! :)

Lildonbro said...

I love him!!!!
:) You have the best kids in the world.

Steve and Jeanine said...

Love it!!!