
Well, we moved in after Tommy recovered from his ordeal. We are not all the way unpacked, just a few more boxes to go. I finally found the stuff so I can download my pictures and charge my camera battery. It's kind of difficult to find stuff when your husband was the one who packed everything and he can't tell you where he put stuff. anyway, we are very happy with the house and glad that moving is all over...I hate moving. I will get pictures of the inside up soon. We also got rid of a mole that was in our house. At first I though it was a mouse. I had enough of that in Jacksonville with the 5 mice we got rid of there. But, I noticed this one didn't have a tail. So, there's a new one folks...you can get moles in your house. But it makes sense considering that my parents dog killed two in the backyard when she was over and I found another one near our porch. And, for some reason, I keep thinking of 'The Underminer' from The Incredibles. When he comes up from underground and says "I am beneath you, but nothing is beneath me!"

Ben started back at UPS (or 'pew'PS as Tommy calls it)on the midnight shift as a supervisor and is not enjoying it at all. Things run quite a bit differently and less efficiently than he remembers. But hopefully things will improve. He will be starting back at school in a few weeksto begin the long journey to Dental School. Should be exciting. The kids are all doing great and I will post more soon to play catch up.


3 comments:
More like Pew-P.S.! Why does that make me think of a movie quote? Yet - I can't figure which movie quite and what she really says.
I love The Incredibles!
It's good to have you back.
Can't wait to see your house! And your new baby!
27 days. 27 days.
Funny how when you pack things you know exactly which box and where in the box it is, but when it's left up to a guy they're clueless! At least that's been my experience. I'm glad you're settling in. I hate moving, but we just keep doing it- probably b/c Steve isn't the one that has to pack and unpack :o) Good Luck with Dental school and Pew-PS. That's too cute.
Post a Comment