The boys have gotten into Star Wars Lately...And, there really is nothing like a tight pair of underwear, 2 sizes too big snow boots, and a foam sword to make a 3 year old feel like he can take on the entire galaxy.
Tuesday, August 17, 2010
Here are some random pictures. Yes, he really fell asleep like that. He came over to cuddle with me and decided to make a bridge instead, and then just passed out. I wish I could fall asleep like that.


The boys have gotten into Star Wars Lately...And, there really is nothing like a tight pair of underwear, 2 sizes too big snow boots, and a foam sword to make a 3 year old feel like he can take on the entire galaxy.
The boys have gotten into Star Wars Lately...And, there really is nothing like a tight pair of underwear, 2 sizes too big snow boots, and a foam sword to make a 3 year old feel like he can take on the entire galaxy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
The force is strong with this one.
I think my favorite-favorite part of the last picture is Jacob. He's not looking ready for that blow from Tommy.
Ummm that is hilarious. And I love the peas shirt. I can see Han Solo in that :)
Post a Comment