OK, I'm just getting on here to let you know that I'm still alive. Family knows what's going on, but for those of you in the non-family loop I'll catch you up. It's been five weeks today since little Ava was born. Born the day after Tommy's birthday. So they both have march 23rd as their original due dates and they have birthdays a day apart. How cool is that?? So two birthdays and an anniversary in one week. Pretty busy. Not to mention that Ben's brother and his wife had their son Chase the day after we had Ava and we had the same doctor. I have plenty of pictures, I just haven't gotten around to downloading them...in fact I have only been able to get on the computer briefly every now and then, But I will get some pictures up here soon. Things are good, She's a good baby and the boys adore her. Jake says things like 'I love him' and I say 'you mean her' and he says 'yeah, he's cute'...we'll continue to work on his pronouns. Anyway, they love to hold her and help out with things. Tommy will say 'I need to give her the binky' and Jake will say 'no Tommy, it's a fancifier'...apparently, it makes her fancy. It's been hard to adjust just because of the lack of sleep. She likes to sleep allllll day and party hardy all night and while she just sleeps in the morning I have to get up and help Jake get ready for school and deal with Tommy. But I have the help of my mother in law. Ben is still living on base in Lejeune, so we still only see him on the weekends but that will be all over on May 12th! Whoohoo!!! Then we won't be able to get rid of him, which I'm fine with..until he starts school and his job up here. But at least we'll see him for a little bit each day. So, to briefly recap...
Ava Lenore
6lbs 6oz
19 3/4 in
3/3/2010
Mom, Dad, brothers, Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles, all in love with her.
Ben done with military in May, Life is good.
So, I will get pictures up soon and hopefully get back to posting more...I say that...but we'll see if I actually stick to it.
Wednesday, April 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Yeah you better post pictures I want to see her. what is your email address?
You had a baby?!!
I had to take a picture of her last night just to have one. She is soooo adorable!!!
Congratulations! Both for your new addition and getting your hubby back soon! I can't wait for pics...no pressure, I know how crazy life gets with kids :o)
Congrats! I want to see her, too! So are she & Tommy 2 or 3 years apart? Funny that we both have 2 boys and a girl in the same order and our youngest 2 have birthdays 1 day apart. Glad life is good!
Martha is so sassy.
Post a Comment