Well...I haven't bee that great about keeping up with things. Update, I am 33 weeks along and go in for my last ultrasound tomorrow. Ben's coming up from Camp Lejeune to be there for it. We just a had a great snowstorm, we got around 12-14 inches I think. The boys have had fun sledding and just stomping around in it. They're also calling for another winter storm this weekend which will be the 3rd big storm this winter. I think this is the most snow my boys have ever seen...not to mention the most snow I have seen in a long time.
Jake is still doing really well in school. We just had an IEP meeting for him and the teachers, psychologist, social worker, special ed teacher, yadda, yadda...they all did their testing and have officially 'labeled' Jake Autistic. So, we will have another meeting to determine what extra help he will need. Jake is getting over being sick, then Tommy got sick and was having temps of 105. He had ear infections in both ears, and some crackling in his lungs. So we have antibiotics and breathing treatments and he's back to harassing his brother all day while Jake is out of school...yay...ok, they're fighting now actually so I have to go... talk to y'all later.
Tuesday, February 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Yeah, you do suck at this :) But I still love you!
Hey it's Cindy Hale, I haven't talked to you guys probably since my twins were little tiny guys. We're doing really well. Our twins are about to do their IEP too. They are in the Early Intervention preschool because they are speech delayed. They are doing much better now since they've started their Early Intervention back in Jan of 09.
Post a Comment