Sunday, December 13, 2009

OK, I don't have much to talk about except that it's been quite a while since I posted last. sorry about that. Just to update, I have about 90 days left until the baby gets here...seems so far away. I'm getting huge but everyone say that I don't look that pregnant. I honestly have no clue what they're talking about because I can't even see my toes. It's been fun looking at little girl things and sisters-in-law have been giving me outfits and stuff which is really sweet and greatly appreciated. We are still staying with the in-laws, house hunting has been really disappointing, everything is still so expensive. There are tons of houses for sale but they are asking way too much for what they are. So, as long as we have a place to stay, we are lucky and we will continue to look and figure things out. Ben has been transfered out of 3/6 as they are getting ready to go to Afghanistan in January and he doesn't have enough time left to go with them. He's a little disappointed because he would like to experience it but glad he's not going because he doesn't want to miss the birth of another baby. Jake is doing well in Kindergarten and loves doing homework, he has made so much progress and I'm very proud of him. He continues to be obsessed with firetrucks and they are the only books he comes home from the library with. He's getting so tall as well, we have to keep buying new pants but they have to have the tabs to adjust them because he's so skinny. Tommy, is a troublemaker. He continues to be defiant and not listen. He likes to throw things and fight with Jake. time out seems to be a regular thing with him. He's a sweetheart though, he just has a lot of energy and isn't very good at expending it wisely. Anyway, hopefully I will start to post more, it's just difficult when you aren't in your own house. Merry Christmas to everyone, we hope you have a great holiday.

3 comments:

AuntKatween said...

You don't look that pregnant, but when it is your own body I know you see it different. To me 90 days doesn't seem so far away:) I am so excited!!!

Lildonbro said...

Yeah he loves timeout. So used to it that when I put him in timeout he corrected me because I had put him in the wrong spot :)

Martha said...

Tell the boys I miss them and G'Day, Mate!!