Here are a few pictures. I have a lot to catch up on, unfortunately, not a lot of time. I have both of the boys birthdays and river trips, zoo trips...anyway, here she is. The picture of her with the other baby, that's her cousin Chase who was born the next day. So, we went across the hall to visit him and his mommy. He was 3 pounds heavier than Ava, he's a sturdy young lad. We think Ava's adorable and love having her around.
Monday, April 19, 2010
Ava Pictures
Here are a few pictures. I have a lot to catch up on, unfortunately, not a lot of time. I have both of the boys birthdays and river trips, zoo trips...anyway, here she is. The picture of her with the other baby, that's her cousin Chase who was born the next day. So, we went across the hall to visit him and his mommy. He was 3 pounds heavier than Ava, he's a sturdy young lad. We think Ava's adorable and love having her around.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
How do you get your newborns to make expressions like that? Only you. Only you.
oh i love her! so cute.
She's adorable! I can't believe how tiny she looks next to her cousin!
Post a Comment