Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Happy Easter




Well, this is a couple days after Easter but we just got back in to town last night. We had a good time visiting family up in Richmond. Luckily, Tommy's bronchitis that we took him to the doctor's for last Monday didn't keep him down thanks to loads of antibiotics and steroids. Ben and I still think that the steroids caused a lot of problems with Tommy's behavior because the day after he started taking them, he started biting Jake which he's never done. And it wasn't just harmless little bites either. They were T-rex, breaking the skin and drawing blood kind of bites. So, we concluded that he was suffering from 'roid rage...it's the only plausible explanation right?!? Not to mention the fact that since he's stopped taking it, there's been no biting. Coincidence? I think not. But I digress...
I had to hurry and post some pictures of my boys because my little sister already has pictures of at least Tommy up on her Easter blog. She has a serious case of baby-love for my boys, as it should be her being their aunt and all. However, I as their mother have a duty to be on top of things and get them out there first. No hard feelings, Jess, I still love you. To wrap up, it was a wonderful Easter and we were glad to see almost everybody. We got to do an Easter egg hunt and all of the eggs were found in less than 5 minutes...I think that's a record. Hope you all had a wonderful holiday.

1 comment:

Lildonbro said...

Sorry to rush you! :)
I wish I had some pictures of Jake, but I wasn't as on top of things as I usually am and Jake spent a lot of time with Papa on the trains :) Next time though, all Jake, minimal Tommy :)