I haven't posted in a while so I'm making up for it by inundating you with several posts. Ava is growing fast, she's almost 7 months old (oct. 3rd) but she's already wearing 12 month old clothes...there's nothing wrong with being tall. She's staring to sit up on her own but there's no scooting or crawling yet, she just sort of rolls where she wants to go. She has a great laugh and she's so easy going and laid back. It's awesome.
Sunday, September 26, 2010
Avapalooza
I haven't posted in a while so I'm making up for it by inundating you with several posts. Ava is growing fast, she's almost 7 months old (oct. 3rd) but she's already wearing 12 month old clothes...there's nothing wrong with being tall. She's staring to sit up on her own but there's no scooting or crawling yet, she just sort of rolls where she wants to go. She has a great laugh and she's so easy going and laid back. It's awesome.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
i never noticed how blue her eyes are before. so cute!
Post a Comment