Tuesday, December 30, 2008

OK, just to update on the mouse blog. We caught not one, but two mice. One in the family room and one in our bedroom....ewwww. When we caught the first one it was still alive just doped up because the traps had an anesthetic in them to knock the mice out, but Ben had to take it out and dispatch it...yes, I bawled like a baby. I just don't have the stomach for that sort of thing, never will. He was just so cute a fury. Naturally, he probably harbored diseases in that little rodent body of his that could wipe out my entire family, but still, I felt for him. When the second one happend a little while later. I just told Ben where it was and I left the room. Anyway, I think we got all of them and hope that we won't have any more problems.

2 comments:

AuntKatween said...

Thanks for keeping us posted on that!

Shauna said...

Wow those are some hi-tech traps that have sedatives in them! K that's pretty traumatizing. But your writing style is funny!