Saturday, August 30, 2008

Trouble in the Kitchen





Now I know I'm going a little crazy posting all of these things on my first day, but I'm having fun, so leave me alone. If you've got a problem you can scoot. Anyway, The boys decided to have some fun 'cooking' in the kitchen. Tommy however decided to get in the sink and plugged it up so his diaper ended up weighing in at like ten pounds. They got a lot of water all over the counters, chair, cabinets and rugs but they had fun, and water dries. But, It was nothing compared to the Great Flour Incident of '07 where there were flour bombs thrown across the kitchen, or the Sugar Fiasco, that occurred a week later where you couldn't see all of the sugar and couldn't get it all up and you feel it on you feet for days. I didn't take pictures that time because it wasn't cute anymore.

No comments: