Saturday, August 30, 2008

Bubba Fat in Iraq



well, I had to...I just had to. Since Ben is not here to take pictures with us I will put up pictures that he sends. Unfortunately we haven't recieved many during this deployment. He is at an ECP (entry control point) to Fallujah so he doesn't get out much...which is fine with me, I don't care if he's bored. As you can see, it's stinkin' hot as a biscuits backside out there but, lets everyone say it, 'at least it's a dry heat'. What a load of hooey! When it's that hot... hot is hot. Sweet lookin' place isn't it? We won't be vacationing there any time soon.

3 comments:

Shauna said...

Is it REALLY that hot there? I asked Justin and he said one day it got to 130 when he was there but never 140. That stinks for Ben!

Martha said...

So how hot is a biscuit's backside? Hmmm, must be about 140 degrees.

Lildonbro said...

Dangit!! I'll have to return those tickets I bought for you and Ben for a nice getaway to Fallujah.