Well, I know I stink at posting lately, but I just wanted to say that Olivia was born this morning at 7:53 am...with no epidural...I don't recommend it. Everything happened so fast that they said I didn't have time to get one. I was terrified, but I got through it, the most excruciating pain of my life, and now I can say that I've done it, but hope to never have to do it again. She's beautiful and looks a lot like her sister. My parents brought Jake and Tommy by to see her and they were grinning ear to ear and so excited that she was here. Tommy wanted to skip the trunk-or-treat to come see her. MY in-laws brought Ava by after her nap. She was little unsure of the whole thing and looked like she was going to cry when she saw me holding somebody other than her. She warmed up a little though and at least gave her a little touch. We are both doing good despite the bumpy road and look forward to being at home. I will get some pictures up here as soon as I can. (yeah, we walked out the door this morning without the camera, so we will get some pictures later)
Saturday, October 29, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
congrats, jo. :) you are my hero for doing it without an epidural - i hope never to do that (my experience with the epidural was fabulous). best wishes for some rest & getting on the mend/back to normal soon. you are also my hero for doing this parenting thing - 4 times. (i have a hard enough time with my crazy near-1-year-old...)
Congrats!!!
Congratulations! Can't wait for pictures! Sam wouldn't even look at me or G when we were in the hospital but he eventually warmed up to the whole thing. Now they're good buds!
congrats! a halloween baby is fun! hope you're all doing well! now post some pictures lady :)
Post a Comment