Sunday, July 10, 2011

To the Mountains!





This weekend we decided to get out of the house. We went up to Carter Mountain Orchards again (we love that place). Jake likes their apple cider doughnuts and their cider and I wanted some peaches. The kids had a nice time and we took a picnic up there. Now, we will wait to go up there again closer to the end of summer for some more peaches. and then head back up for the apple harvest festival in the Fall for the last time before the baby gets here. We are looking forward to it.

2 comments:

Lildonbro said...

I think in the fall you will need a child care assistant, especially with the little one so close to arrival. May I be of service? I can provide character references.

Martha said...

I will not be Jessica's character reference, unless I can come, too. Oh, wait, I'll be too far along to travel.