Friday, May 20, 2011

update





ok,I've been pretty bad about posting pictures and I still haven't totally figured out the new camera. It's not a point and shoot so I'm having trouble getting in focus pictures. Annoying. Anyway, here are some more recent pictures of the kids. They are growing fast and I wanted to get some pictures up here (especially a header picture with Ava in it to prove that we have three kids) before the new baby gets here. I love my kids, they are adorable and funny and I can't get enough.

5 comments:

Shauna said...

wait is that your announcement? i didn't know you are pregnant. that's awesome! congratulations!!!
cute pictures, too...what kind of camera do you have?

Lildonbro said...

I can't get enough either!
I love those pictures! Especially Ava with the bow!

Da Ilaoa's said...

So I guess we both didn't know the other one was having kids :) Congrasts! When are you due?

Jessica said...

Can I get your email address?

J, K, L, and D said...

how did i not know you were preggers??? i ran into your mom-in-law yesterday at my grandma's house (i guess she is her visiting teacher)...and she told me. yay! when are you due? do you know what you're having? etc.?