OK, so I haven't been on here for a while and I feel bad about that. Truly I do. So, if I still have anyone who looks at this thing I will give a brief update. We've celebrated Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, Jake's 7Th Birthday and many other family birthdays. Ben has finished his first semester of school and is halfway in to his second. Jake and Tommy are doing well in first grade and preschool respectively. Ava is a few weeks away from her first birthday, which is unbelievable, time has flown by. We had my wonderful baby sister stay at our house for a month while her well and water problems were being worked out at her house. It was nice to have her around and have her there on Christmas morning, I miss having her here and so do the husband and kids. I have had my thyroid problems sorted out and am on medication that makes me feel a lot better, more like myself. I got to see an ultrasound of my thyroid. In the ultrasound the thyroid is supposed to look white and smooth, mine however, is black and looks like Swiss cheese. Doc said that even though I'm on medication the antibodies will continue to attack and kill my thyroid and I'll eventually be left with nothing. but, other than that, things are great!! Here are some pictures so you can see the kiddies.
Saturday, February 12, 2011
Update from our World
OK, so I haven't been on here for a while and I feel bad about that. Truly I do. So, if I still have anyone who looks at this thing I will give a brief update. We've celebrated Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, Jake's 7Th Birthday and many other family birthdays. Ben has finished his first semester of school and is halfway in to his second. Jake and Tommy are doing well in first grade and preschool respectively. Ava is a few weeks away from her first birthday, which is unbelievable, time has flown by. We had my wonderful baby sister stay at our house for a month while her well and water problems were being worked out at her house. It was nice to have her around and have her there on Christmas morning, I miss having her here and so do the husband and kids. I have had my thyroid problems sorted out and am on medication that makes me feel a lot better, more like myself. I got to see an ultrasound of my thyroid. In the ultrasound the thyroid is supposed to look white and smooth, mine however, is black and looks like Swiss cheese. Doc said that even though I'm on medication the antibodies will continue to attack and kill my thyroid and I'll eventually be left with nothing. but, other than that, things are great!! Here are some pictures so you can see the kiddies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
You are my hero. Seriously. The cake is beautiful, your kids look happy, & you are battling a thyroid issue to boot. P.S. I covet your sofa.
(Did you have a hard time adjusting to having a baby, or was Jake just an angel? Libbie wants to be held ALL DAY & I feel like I get nothing done/like a loser. Hopefully, it will pass...we should chat sometime so I don't feel completely useless.) ;) But you're still my hero...
Health issues. You and me Jojo. I just don't have three kids to handle at the same time.
Love you lots! Miss you guys.
Tell Jake I am sorry I talked to him too long on his/my birthday.
I'm glad you're feeling better. You amaze me! I think I need to move to VA so you can teach me how to make cool cakes! You're kiddos are super cute.
Tender. I miss you guys too!!!
I feel weird stopping by after work though, like I am only there to eat your food, that's why I tried to refrain last night :)
Your thyroid is a champ, it's tough fighting the Japanese.
P.S. for all of you who weren't there...that cake was AMAZING (sight and taste)
Post a Comment